Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Under Attack

Moscow

I've only been here 36 hours and already the terrorists are on to me. I was nowhere near the scene of tonight's attack being out on a tour of the city courtesy of Bron's parents who are very hospitably putting me up. The hostel we stayed in last night was a lot nearer, but my big moment of on-the-scene reporting that makes my name is going to have to wait.

Moscow looked great in the fading light, some remarkable Stalin-era buildings and Victory Park were stunning all lit up. Looking forward to seeing some more tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 1 September 2004 at 13:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually found myself peering closely at the tv screen trying to not identify you in Moscow, how mumsy is that? Not moved yet mx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home